Τετάρτη 25 Ιανουαρίου 2012

My best friend

I saw Bill for the first time in a café two years ago and we've been friends since then.

He is really outgoing so he likes going to parties and he enjoys meeting new people. He is so kind that everyone gets along with him. He is very funny and he can cheer everyone up. Actually, he has a great sense of humour so he often makes me laugh. Billy is also a bit easy going but although he has a lot of positive qualities, he is very stubborn and quick tempered. That's why we usually fight.

Bill and I have the same hobbies. We are keen on skateboarding and mountain biking. We go skateboarding in the park every weekend!  We are into rock music. Our favourite groups are AC - DC  and Red Hot Chilly Peppers.

Billy is my best friend because he is funny and because I know that he is the person I  can rely on.

Angel Tsitsiridakis