Τετάρτη 25 Ιανουαρίου 2012

An e-mail to a friend




                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                 
Dear Paul,
                     
Hi! How are you? I am writing to describe Agria, the place where I spent my Christmas holidays.
Agria  is a village near Volos. It is a wonderful place which combines sea and mountains. It also has great taverns that offer delicious dishes.

A place worth visiting in Agria is the hotel " Valis "where I stayed for one week. The hotel has a big garden and a huge parking area. It has an amazing view and its front part is covered with palm trees. It is a wonderful place for someone to relax.

My holidays in Agria  were unforgettable!!! What about you? Where did you spend your Christmas holidays?

See you soon.
Mary   


Mary Diakona